Glass Microslide and Parafin Block Storage Systems
AA Hospital Co has developed a range of storage solutions for microslides and paraffin wax blocks. We have also developed many special storage and display applications over the years, for example we have made solutions for:
- Butterfly entomology specimens slides that needed to be stored horizontally
- Very wide glass slides that needed to be filed flat and held still for soft specimens
- Filing of unusual objects such as very small specimen jars
CALL US TODAY FOR MORE INFORMATION
Light weight modular system for glass slides
Light yet robust, this slide filing system grows with you. With multiple options available such as plinths and lids, this is truly a modular storage system.
- Each cabinet contains 14 drawers , approx 400 slides per drawer x 14 = 5,600 slide capacity per cabinet
- 100mm plinth's available
- Lid for top of stack to protect from dust
- Static storage, safely stack up to 10 units high
Long term heavy duty system for glass slides
This is AA Groups proven long-term storage system for glass microslides. To enable maximum storage in your facility, we manufacture this range in 30 drawer unit.
- Each drawer holds 7 rows of 350 slides = 2,450 slides per drawer, 30 drawer capacity = 73,500 slides
- Each drawer is fully extendable to enable access to all slides
- Drawers are removable for carrying to a workstation
- Other configurations available on request
Storage for Tissue Tech Blocks
AA Group manufactures storage cabinets for Tissue Tech blocks. Tissue Tech blocks are made of paraffin wax and are used to present a section of human tissue in a suitable format for fixing to a microscope slide. Filing and storage of blocks is important for the preservation of samples.
- Each drawer holds approx 11 rows of 55 blocks
- 2 drawer cabinet = approx 1210 block capacity
- Powercoated finish allows drawer to slide smoothly
- Stackable up to 8 high, separate mobile base available